Monday, February 21, 2011

Lil Kim Will Do Track With Nicki Minaj if it Means Money

Nicki Minaj and Lil Kim to produce a track together after all the beef? 
Well not quite just yet, but it may still be a possibility in the future.
Lil Kim in Black and Red Lingerie with a Crop Whip
Lil Kim is doing all she can to keep her name in the blogs and Hip Hop News. She says she will consider doing a track with "Everything about me is fake Nicki Minaj" for the right price. This is never going to happen it is just words to keep Lil Kim in the spotlight which is dimming very quickly. The Old heads don’t buy music anymore and rarely go to live appearances, so all that leaves is the young crowd to entertain and sell music to, which is a hard thing to do if you are real hip hop. Lil Kim is too real for them.

Nicki Minaj in Pink and Black Dress


When asked if there is any possibilty that she would ever do a track with Nicki Minaj Lil Kim had this to say:

"The only way that’s gonna happen is it’s definitely gonna take a check. At the end of the day, I’m a boss. I was a hustler before I was an entertainer. What I mean by that is, I love music–love, love, love music. I love entertaining, I love being in the industry, but the truth of the matter is if music and the industry didn’t bring me money, this would not be my first occupation. I also am a businesswoman and I know that living life, you have to eat. If the industry was designed where you didn’t make money from it, it was just music to produce, I would still do it, but it wouldn’t be my first occupation."

2 comments:

  1. Too bag lil kim aint in Cage Vs cons event in La this satuday. woulda been even doper watching kim and minaj duking it out on in the ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Lil Kim Will Do Track With Nicki Minaj if it Means Money" blog is really nice and cool. I like it so much. I very much impress after saw this post. Thanks for sharing.
    noleggio plasma

    ReplyDelete