Friday, April 17, 2009

I Think Kim Kardashian's a Man... Eminem


Eminem recently rapped about model Kim Kardashian in his newest song “we made you” His song says:

“I think Kim Kardashian’s a man!

She stomped him just because he asked to put his hands.

On her massive glutius maximus again.

Squeeze it, squish it, then pass it to her friend.

Can he come back as nasty as he can?”

But while other celebs are offending and disgusted by being featured in eminem’s songs, Kardashian was honoured. She stated “I just saw Eminem’s new video for We Made You, and he totally spoofs me! It was a total surprise to me because I had no idea he was going to talk about me in the song,” “I think the video is so funny! I am a huge Eminem fan and find it flattering he would rap about me. He’s a bit harsh about some other celebrities, but you just have to let it go and have a sense of humour. Personally, I’m honoured,” she added.

It just goes to show though how some people, such as bill O’reilly, who was offended and disgusted by eminem’s song, are easily offended while others are able to see his music for what it is and take it for what it is meant to be, entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment