Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ellen DeGeneres Questions Diddy About Rihanna and Chris Brown


Ellen DeGeneres had Diddy on the Ellen Degeneres TV show and asked him some hard questions about him opening up his Mansion retreat to Chris Brown and Rihanna.

"It was a dark time for them and I was there as more of a support," Sean P.Diddy told Ellen on her Tuesday show "I'm not immersed in it. I'm not going to pass judgment on it. I'm going to be there as a friend."

Clearly uncomfortable by the line of questioning – the talk show host raised the issue by asking Diddy to "clear something up" – the music mogul was initially defensive about his reasons for inviting the two to his Star Island home. (Brown was photographed jet skiing near the house, prompting criticism on the Web of his seemingly carefree behavior in light of the serious legal issues pending.)

"It's my house, and I'm allowed to give my house to whoever I want to give my house to," Diddy said on the show. "I don't cast a stone – cast judgment on anybody. So, if friends ask me for a favor, then I'm going to be there for a favor as long as I know the energy of the favor is positive." Plus, Diddy added that he believes it's positive for "two people to sit down and talk about a situation they're in." He also cautions to be wary of jumping to conclusions, saying, "We don't know exactly what's going on. There are two young individuals. We need to pray for them." But, he told DeGeneres, "I don't think it's right for anybody to hit anybody."

No comments:

Post a Comment