Saturday, June 21, 2008

Lil Wayne Disses the Mixtape DJ's

Lil' Wayne: "F*ck All Mixtape DJs...
I'm not into all that sh*t. I don't know no mixtape DJ"




In this week's Pulse Report the streets are buzzing about Lil' Wanye disrespecting all mixtape DJs.

More DJ Drama:
Lil' Wanye is at it again. The self-professed "best rapper alive" is once again pushing the envelope on the outrageous things rappers say, by insulting hip-hop's scared DJ fraternity.
During an interview with Foundation magazine (a mixtape publication) Weezy F. Baby, who is no stranger to outlandish interview quotables, went nuts and cursed out the entire mixtape DJ fraternity. He even went as far as to compare himself to the founder of the Nobel Peace prize, while claiming to have created the "mixtape game".

When asked who were some of the first mixtape DJs he remembers, Mr. Carter had this to say:
"I ain't into all that," said Wayne. I don't remember no mixtape DJs. Tell this dude who he talking to right now. I'm not into all that sh*t. I don't know no mixtape DJ. I'm the orignator of something. I'ma give him some history. I'm like Authur Nobel. Or whatever his name is. You know the Nobel prize peace (sic) person. You know him? He created gunpowder and all them mass destruction things that killed millions of people. But before he died to clear up his name he, to make his name better, instead of people knowing him for that sh*t he began giving out peace prizes to people that do humanitary good. So now when you hear the Nobel Peace Prize; what you think that is.? That's all good, great. But that n*gga was a mass...that's who I am. I'm him. I created the mixtape game, but I'm not into that no more. I'm doing Dwayne. I'm against it. I'm anti-mixtape dude. I don't know no mixtape DJs. f*ck ya if you a mixtape DJ. I'm not ino ya'll selling me out. I ain't with that. I'm on 25 Top 25 and I ain't even put out 25 mixtapes. f*ck ya'll! f*ck that piff! f*ck mixtape DJs! f*ck all that!"

Weezy, Wezzy Weezy. I'm at a loss here. First let me commend on your valiant effort to school the interviewer with your wealth of world history knowledge. If I may, allow me to get some of your facts straight. Just so the readers are clear. Dude's name is Alfred Nobel not Authur. And those mass destruction things...well they're called dynamite. Don't worry, George W. Bush once mistook a few muskets and bee-bee guns in Saddam Hussein's backyard as WMDs and bombed an entire country.

Ultimately, I've always taken your outlandish talk as nothing more than a drunken stupor. I know you've probably already forgotten you've said this, and I strongly doubt there will be any unified DJ backlash for it. The game is oversaturated with too many self-serving DJs to even think there will be a mass Lil' Wayne blackout.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:07 PM

    It is sad when mixtape djs end up making more than the artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:19 PM

    well, Lil WAyne sold over a Milli in a week, so I dont think the DJ's got paid like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:35 PM

    Haha well written critic, lets hope people are buying "Lil Wayne" and his lil' brain's album for the music and not its content or his obviously lobotomised view of reality. God help us if anyone sees this particular piece of human trash a role model.

    ReplyDelete