Tuesday, January 03, 2006

West Coast Customs Leaves 'Pimp My Ride'

West Coast Customs Leaves 'Pimp My Ride'
The company responsible for those amazing car makovers on the highly successful car customizing show "Pimp My Ride" is finally moving on. After a long run as one of the most successful television shows for MTV, West Coast Customs is moving to another channel and changing the format. WCC will be developing a new show on the Discovery Channel with the producers of "American Chopper" and "American Hot Rod." And instead of creating over-the-top designs like "Pimp My Ride," the show will be based around the work they do on a daily basis.
Although West Coast Customs is moving on, The popular MTV show"Pimp My Ride" is not being canceled. According to an MTV spokesperson, new episodes are scheduled to air Spring of 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment