Friday, April 01, 2005

Hip Hop Mixtape Volume 5


The Highly anticipated Techniques Volume 5 Hiphop Mixtape has finally arrived. And it is hot as hell. I personally love the Akon "Locked Up Remixes" as well as the Hot Reggae and Reggaeton music selections on the Mixtape. DJ Emir's Blends and mixes are on point as always. And the Mixtape is chocked full of great Hiphop Music throughout its 37 Tracks.

With 80 minutes of hot music for such a low price I suggest you get your copy of this hot mixtape before they're all gone. Better yet take advantage of the Hiphop Mixtape 5Pack savings and get One Mixtape Free I always look forward to this kats mixtape releases. Highly recommended. Big Up Nuf Respec' Jah massive.

1 comment:

  1. I checked out the sample music on the website and thought they were hot so I ordered the set of Mixtapes. Those CDs were nice. I listen to them all the time. The only problem is my friends want to borrow them all the time. I have to fend them off cause I know I'll never get themm back if I lend them out. Someone already took my volume 4 and I never got it Back so Iguess I'll be back on djemir.com to pick up another copy of that one. At least I Know what to give my friends this christamas. The mixtapes are hot they'll melt the snow I'm looking forward to all future releases of DJ Emir's Mixtape CDs tell him to keep up the good work. Peace The Hiphop Jedi.

    ReplyDelete